Thursday, March 4, 2010

030410 - Day 52 & 53 of 365 - NEW CAMERA!!!






OK-- I'll admit I missed a day... but I was still working on this project in an 'indirect way'. I bought a new camera and I think the results you'll see the benefits immediately. It will SIGNIFICANTLY up the quality the videos and still images I share with you.

Now I have to be honest-- I really don't know how to use it yet. Even so, the results are already obvious. All I did was set it on 'Automatic/Whatever' and grabbed some shots.

Take a glance at these charcoals I did tonight-- but to really see the benefit, take a look back to yesterday's entry (030210). I re-shot that painting-- Nooooooooow, you can start to see what's really going on over here!

Enjoy-- I'll have more for you soon,
dave


No comments:

Post a Comment