Monday, March 8, 2010

030710 - Day 56 of 365 - 'within'




And now for something... Bigger!
I've been feeling constrained by the size I've been working... so I stepped it up a bit. This one is one vellum and is approximately 24" square. I gotta say I likes it,.. I likes it A LOT!

Oh, and after editing the video I noticed the natural ambient sound sped up with the video took on an oddly eerie sound,.. which somehow really worked for this piece. So I left it. (Funny I have NO IDEA what the sounds actually are as it was very late night and I was listening to music in my headphones. Probably a good thing-- these sounds are enough to freak my out!)

Sorry, YouTube isn't cooperating-- I'll embed the video as soon as it recovers.

I'm looking forward to doing more bigger and bigger works!

Enjoy-
dave


No comments:

Post a Comment