Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 144 - My version of Day 142



A few days ago I posted an animation/video, 'Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation' (by Steve Johnson), and mentioned that it reminded me of something I had done a while back. It's a static illustration I had done to help communicate my thoughts with respect to creativity and innovation within the workplace/business environment. It took me a while to get my head around it, and I think I did a pretty good job (if I do say so myself ; ) of capturing and communicating the issues at hand. So much so, as soon as it was done, I saw more clearly than I ever had-- where and why the challenges reside.

Keep in mind there's a lot of story to be told in order to fully explain this-- the diagram itself could easily aide a full presentation, and if the details were expanded, practically each item illustrated here could be a chapter in a book.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts-- as always please share the good, bad, and otherwise.

Thanks-
Dave

1 comment:

  1. Again, WOW! Absolutely loved the visual depiction of the process. Would love seeing more.

    BTW, was that Dilbert's boss on the restricted list outside the Safe Environment?

    Aram

    ReplyDelete