Tuesday, January 19, 2010

011910 - Day 9 of 365



It's the little things that I'm beginning to appreciate-- they surprise me. I find they come simply by me 'showing up' on a regular basis... They appear in the simple details. These things require little to no effort,.. yet benefit me and my process greatly (today I noticed it specifically in my tear-down/setup and preparation). As soon as I noticed I thought,.. "Now,.. how could that *not* have been obvious to me yesterday?"

No matter-- I'm really happy and excited about all this project is bringing to me. Most folks say (to me)... "EVERY day!?" (which is what I honestly felt when I seriously considered doing this), but I find it shifting from 'the thing that I have to do',... to the thing, 'I look forward to the most' in my day. 'Showing up' has never been easier,... or more rewarding!

Today's word:
'within'


Oh-- get this!
My buddy 'NAILS' stepped up AGAIN and delivered a poem (for the second day in a row) to go with yet another painting I did. I'll revise my post from that day and post it with that particular painting. Check it out,.... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. (Let's hope he continues to show up! : )

ps-
On the 'tech-side' of things... I must be becoming a nerd... as I'm excited about the new drive I picked up from Apple tonight to back up all the video's etc. that I'm capturing for this project. More storage space, faster transfer,.. etc. And,.. with that, I promise... I'll have videos coming someday soon!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete