Wednesday, January 20, 2010

012010 - Day 10 'Due Time'



Happy 10-day!

It's a really interesting process to step up to the easel and truly not have any idea of what I'm going to do. I guess I just try to relax, begin,.. and be open to whatever moves me. I think we often find ourselves thinking, "I've got nothing."

Yet that is always so, SO very far from the truth. Once I accepted that-- I found I always had an abundance of things easily within my grasp-- all I had to do was begin.

Tonight I find myself very tired, very happy with having forced myself to paint,.. and VERY happy to have a girlfriend who's incredibly supportive of my newfound late-night habit!

Today's words;
'due time'

ps-
Apologies for the poor photo and lighting it's more white and the colors are actually more vibrant. My usual method failed me and I had to do something.. anything to post and get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete