Thursday, January 21, 2010

012110 - Day 11 of 365



More to be discovered-- always more. Some what 'to' do, and of course much of what 'not' to do. (Kinda like growing up?)

I must say it is cool to feel my process evolve,.. after such little time. It's wild to have something there then gone practically a moment later, only to be replaced by my own thought of,.. "Wow, how did that get there?"

I'm looking forward to the future of this... yes, it's cool to have this thing to look forward to.

But now off to sleep.
Oh! Speaking of sleep, I've definitely noticed that I've been dreaming a lot more since I started this project-- which I LOVE. What a great added extra bonus!

Today's words:
'Stormy clear'

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete