Wednesday, January 27, 2010

012610 - Day 16 of 365


Another day-- lucky for me, another painting.

Perhaps now is a good time to touch on a few basics. The first, and most likely foremost, is the size of the paintings-- they're actually fairly small. Tonight's is approximately 10" square-- as many of this series have been. Again, too bad I haven't worked out the video aspect of this project-- but I'll continue to promise,.. and I WILL deliver on that promise.

I have been messing with the videos etc. -- yet have discovered that the process takes much more time than I'd like... well, it does the way I'm currently doing it ; ). I'm sure I'll figure it out soon... and (yes, another promise here), I promise-- it'll be worth the wait. It is fascinating how these things come to be.

Thank you-- and good night!
dave

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete