Sunday, January 31, 2010

013110 - Day 21 of 365



Sometimes the strangest things appear,.. ants throughout your house-- (pesky things musta come in to escape the rain and decided why leave now? Man, it's amazing how they can take over a place!), the moon that seems to follow you no matter which direction you drive,.. and images I could never imagine if I tried. At times these things give the impression of being everywhere. When they show up in one of my paintings I'm both surprised and damned glad they did. It may be odd but it looks as if I have a talent for spotting and arresting these images/'things' in time. I must admit-- the images are not typical.. but why oh why would I shoot to achieve 'typical'?

One buddy of mine always referred to them as 'Captured Spirits' -- I always liked the sound of that.

Thanks for stopping by-
dave

today's word,
'everywhere'

No comments:

Post a Comment