Sunday, January 10, 2010

So by now you're likely to be thinking, "Just what's your plan Stan?

Well, I've gotta admit-- I've thought it's been fairly vague,.. and pretty fuzzy but then I realized it's been clear all along. Clear, but perhaps too intimidating to acknowledge even to myself.


I've decided to head off on a 365 day journey and invite others to come along.


My goal is to motivate and inspire.


To motivate and inspire myself as well as others. Motivate them to pick something and stick with it. It doesn't have to be big,.. you don't have to do it for a year-- just consider the word 'Possible', truly be open to it, see what resonates for you. Then simply choose to make it happen. (I've been amazed at what huge results even small, yet consistent, efforts can make.)


I hope some folks do join in,... make a choice,.. and maybe even share what it is me-- I'd sure welcome the moral support.


For me the plan is to create artwork every day for a year (mostly paintings).. and put it out there (via digital pics and time lapse video) for all the world to see.


Just the thought of it excites me and scares the hell outta me at the same time. I kinda freak and think how in the heck will I do it? Then I remember a book I read years ago about a guy who literally walked around the globe,.. and figured it all had to begin with just one step.


I always wanted to do something big like that... and although I believe I've have had some pretty great adventures,... somewhere along the way I got distracted lost my drive, my motivation, my 'chutzpah' (sp?). I'm not sure exactly why,.. but this somehow is my new 'adventure', my journey to attempt to bring it back.


I can't imagine where it'll go, what I'll create, or where it will take me,.. but it's time for a new journey to being.


Day one (of 365) comes up with the sun.

~Good-night

No comments:

Post a Comment