Thursday, February 4, 2010

020310 - Day 24 of 365







After a long day I got home late and just couldn't make myself go into the studio. I just wanted to relax and spend time with my girlfriend... and that I did. It was great to relax with the reminder of the evening away-- the entire hour or so that it was.

As I fell asleep I had no idea how-- but I vowed to find a way to make an honest entry to my project for the day. Well... it turned out to be a (very) late session,.. in the studio. I awoke (~4AM?) and drifted (barely awake) into the studio,.. only to find myself with zero juice in my iPhone-- so no music to paint by... then the choice was obvious-- what better for a late night sleepy session than total silence?

A 7B pencil, a stream of (sleepy) conscious (right and left handed) rambling, and short while later I was snuggled warm in bed, drifting off to sleep,.. and feeling great about day 24's entry. Let me know what you think.

I forgave myself the deadline of posting the photos and blog entry until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment