Friday, February 5, 2010

020510 - Day 26 of 365



So-- to take a break from painting I thought I'd do something fun and light. I grabbed my tripod and lashed my iPhone on with a few rubber bands. It was a cobbled together gizmo that would make Rube Goldberg proud! ; )

From there it was up to the roof-- to see what kind of night shot I could get with my iPhone (3Gs) of the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance. Well,.. not too much of a shot straight out (although I was pretty amazed how well it did with so little light).

But not to be foiled,.. I had my girlfriend mess around real quick with the little light on her keychain.. then I futzed with the images I got with a few little iPhone apps I have,.. ("Yeah,.. there's an app for that" - Camera Bag and PS Mobile) and came up with this shot.

Overall it's certainly not stellar photography (I'll leave that a friend of mine who can actually really shoot - http://365.claudenix.com/) but it's not bad for a phone! If you look close you can see the bridge in the background beyond the rooftops.

Goodnight and have a great weekend!
dave

No comments:

Post a Comment