Wednesday, April 7, 2010

86/87



OK,.. I started this one off by labeling it correctly (as 86),.. then revised (to 87) only to discover it truly shouldda been 86... Ahh... I took that to mean I'm tired and I should get to bed : ) But first I at least downloaded a few pics... and put another base down to start the next images.

Anyway-- here are a few sketches to add interest to my working environment. Sometimes I get carried away painting and forget to just draw or doodle.

Which reminds me of something I read the other day about how drawing is a dying activity/ability. Even fields that used to develop and demand drawing is being replaced, or at least seriously compromised by computers. Hmm, I think that's simply very VERY SAD. Drawing serves and develops us in so so many ways other than creating images etc. I won't get into that now -- but I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Hope you like these little bits.
dave


No comments:

Post a Comment