Monday, April 12, 2010

day 88 - Back to basics



It turns our I left my new camera at my other studio, so it's back to basics-- Good ole' charcoal (on my favorite surface, mylar) and using my iPhone to capture tonight's photo/spirit. The combo of the charcoal I happened to grab and the mylar seemed to work especially well.. too hard to try to put into words this evening, so I'll just let the image do all the communication tonight.

Hmm,.. the thought of, "If only these things could talk." just flashed through my mind-- Wow,.. wouldn't that be interesting!? If anyone out there has any idea just what they'd say,.. or even be thinking-- please send it my way.

Hope you like it-
dave

ps-
I'll update the photo later with my other camera, just so you can see/realize the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment