Tuesday, January 12, 2010

011210 - Day 2 of 365


Painted from my apartment tonight... a few new set up challenges here. Burned out light, low on supplies, too much stuff in the way (it's a small apartment which doubles as my studio), 'Low battery' indicator again in my Flip (even though I put *new* ones in this morning?)

This all brought another saying came to mind,
"If it ain't one thing-- it's two"

As well, I was reminded what a 'wrascally-ride' my particular style of painting can be. Many ups, downs, twists, turns, and 'Almost-there/*Not*-there' moments. But not to worry, it came together in the end to create another worthy finished painting (don't you think?).

Oh- and a small technical victory- I unraveled some of my video issues (apparently my Mac isn't fond of the .AVI video files). So there's still hope for some* footage from day. Update to follow at a later date.

**Today's embedded words** - - 'Find' and 'do'

No comments:

Post a Comment