Wednesday, January 13, 2010

011310 - Day 3 of 365


Yeah! - No significant tech-smacks (aka, technical setbacks) tonight!

Working back in the garage studio. Trying a few subtle variations in supplies.

Dropped into some great music via headphones-- I really like that, it feels almost totally immersive,.. it's almost as if I'm watching the painting create itself. Perhaps one day I'll sync the music I listen to with the music I painted to. (a good bit more to learn in the video and editing before I get there though ; )

Now I'm discovering that the video files take a boat-load of time just to convert from .AVI to .MOV Being patient for the file conversion may just be more difficult than doing the painting (at least for me).

I can't wait until I can share the (compressed time) videos of creating the paintings-- you'll get to experience the 'roller coaster ride' of the rapidly changing imagery being created. That,.. and I've gotta start getting better pics of the images--

Today's word:
'Listen'

No comments:

Post a Comment