Saturday, May 1, 2010

day 102 - One simple line...


Have you ever wondered where one simple action might take you if you simply committed to it and followed it through?

Here's a simple exercise for you to try. Just put your pen or pencil to paper and try drawing a simple object. e.g. a piece of fruit, wine bottle, anything in your view without lifting your pen. Follow that one line... watching,.. listening,.. and responding. Let it take you somewhere you've never been... possibly somewhere you've never even imagined.

Now that I think about it-- I'm convinced creativity is the perfect vehicle to take you places you'd never imagined. Why you ask? Well,.. it's directly from my personal experience. Let me dig around a bit, I'll share a few (of many) examples from my past that led me to places I could have NEVER imagined. C'mon back tomorrow and I'll have one ready for you.

Have another great day-
dave

No comments:

Post a Comment